2. Primary Prevention of Heart Disease
- Describe and identify risk factors to developing heart /cardiovascular disease and individuals specifically at risk.
- Be aware of advice that should be shared to patients at risk.
- Consider the need for risk assessment and tools that can facilitate this including the role and remit of the Keep Well Programme.
- Identify primary prevention pharmacology.
- Identify self management strategies specific to primary prevention and support required.
Before you start
It is recommended that you carry out the browser health check below to check your computer has the appropriate software and settings required to use this website.
Last updated: 05/12/2013