3. Stable Coronary Artery Disease
- Describe the pathophysiology of coronary artery disease.
- Describe and define stable angina including signs & symptoms the patient may present with.
- Demonstrate knowledge of targeted risk factor management.
- Outline the pharmacological management of stable coronary artery disease.
- Demonstrate knowledge of appropriate investigations and interventions for stable coronary artery disease (angina).
Before you start
It is recommended that you carry out the browser health check below to check your computer has the appropriate software and settings required to use this website.
Last updated: 09/01/2014