4. Acute Coronary Syndrome
This module explores the guidelines and information to the initial and ongoing care of an individual presenting with Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Define the term Acute Coronary Syndrome.
- Describe the assessment and diagnostic process in ACS patients.
- Describe pharmacological management of ACS.
- Explain the rationale for diagnostic tests and different cardiac interventions in ACS.
- Understand secondary prevention of both pharmacological and non-pharmacological management following ACS.
Before you start
It is recommended that you carry out the browser health check below to check your computer has the appropriate software and settings required to use this website.
Last updated: 03/12/2013