5. Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Define the term and outline the menu based pathway/phases of cardiac rehabilitation.
- Summarise the cardiac rehabilitation tools and services used to support patients.
- Gain an understanding of the importance of behavioural change within cardiac rehabilitation.
- Develop awareness of the evidence supporting secondary prevention.
- Develop awareness of discharge planning and ongoing community support following cardiac rehabilitation.
Before you start
It is recommended that you carry out the browser health check below to check your computer has the appropriate software and settings required to use this website.
Last updated: 03/12/2013